Failure to comply with any of the rules will result in immediate loss of range privileges and if deemed necessary police action.
- Valid membership card must be presented upon request
- The range safety officer is responsible for the continuing safety of the ranges in use and are empowered to dismiss from the range anyone guilty of misconduct or breach of safety rules
- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- It is the responsibility of the member & (permitted guest) to use adequate ear protection and safety glasses
- Discharge firearms downrange only
- Shoot at appropriate butt only
- No gun shall be sighted down range while people are down range
- 18 years of age and under must have adult supervision
- No glass objects to be used as targets
- Target boards on range are only acceptable back boards to be used for posting targets with the exception of personal target boards approved by the range safety officer
- All shooting stations to be cleaned up after use by shooter -- empty brass, paper cartridge boxes, etc. put in proper receptacle
- If you post a target it is your responsibility to remove it from the target board and dispose of it in the proper receptacle
- At all times common sense prevails
The Medicine Hat Rifle & Revolver Club and The City of Medicine Hat neither implies or assumes responsibilities for any incidents, accidents or injuries that may occur on the Club's property.